Opening Panel Discussion: What Can We Do Differently to Truly Differentiate Our Life Science Organization Within the Candidate-Led Talent Market on the Tech-Hub West Coast?
Time: 7:50 am
day: Day One
Questions will include:
- What thinking do we need to challenge to be able to genuinely accommodate our employees bringing their whole selves to work in life sciences?
- How can we seamlessly integrate DE&I into a hybrid organizational strategy?
- What can we do differently to truly differentiate our life science organization within the candidate-led talent market on the tech-hub west coast?
- What fresh approaches do we need to take to succession planning in the face of the great resignation?
- And what ambitious goals do we need to set to bolster company culture and facilitate meaningful interactions in an increasingly digital working world?