Monday May 9, 2022
6pm – 8pm
A Disruptive Strategy Evening Designed Exclusively For C-Suite Life Sciences HR Leaders
What is it?
C-Hack was born out of a desire to help the CHROs of fast paced organizations develop themselves and will feature eye-opening panel discussions, roundtable sessions and exclusive opportunities for networking with a dynamic group of like-minded peers. The forum will be a more informal setting with drinks and dinner included.
Exclusively CHROs, VPHRs, CPOs and equivalent Heads of Human Resources bursting to share their experiences.
On the Day:
Panel Discussion: The Brand-New HR Thinking Required to Future-Proof Innovation in Life Science Organizations of All Stages & Sizes
Moderated by Nadine Greiner, Former Chief Human Resources Officer, 4D Molecular Therapeutics
Questions will include:
- What 3 things should a great CHRO have in or add to their toolbox to hit 2022-2025?
- How can we create and communicate an EVP throughout your organization that really differentiates your organization? How can we ensure your EVP matches your CVP?
- What can you do differently to align individual & organizational purpose within the life sciences industry and tell that story correctly?
- How do you weave in you company’s unique missions and values into HR processes in the employee life cycle? Is it possible to quantify this?
- How can we identify the right people for career development and promotions? What impact does this have on culture and retention?
- How can you highlight the opportunity for the individual and make clear how they are making an impact in the company and in the industry?
- As a HR leader how can you establish yourself at the table with the other business leaders and thinking proactively instead of reactively about the people function?
- What are you doing to communicate the long-term impact of ‘The Great Resignation’ to the board?
- How can HR leaders establish themselves as strategists as opposed to putting out fires? What 3 things should a great CHRO have in or add to their toolbox to hit 2022-2025?
Networking, Drinks & Hors D’oeuvres